Thursday, March 31, 2011
Thursday- donuts in the sun. at 2:08 PM


This Thursday is like no other its going to be amazing! The sky is clear, the sun is shining, I'm wearing my my Diane Von Ferstenberg score from urban chic and eating donuts (from toppers) in the park. Life really couldn't get any better, OK if i a computer of my own stumbled into my lap i think it could improve my day just a little. Today i biked over to the hubby's work to hijack his computer and let the bean tour his job. she has been begging me to take her and its finally warm enough to let her visit this frigging warehouse. She loved bikes and hearing her squeal with joy and she enters a building filled with nothing but bike parts is priceless. oh the wonders of being three.

If anyone local business, group or band is interested in sponsoring indie Ogden i have one large space and one small space left. Once i fill these spots ill be able to afford my new computer hurray! Ad space is $15/month which includes a local spotlight blog post feature, visible ad space and regular mentions. check out more info on sponsorship under the "sponsor indie Ogden" link on the right side on the the blog.

first up in Thursdays excitement is the planning meeting for the Urban chic/indie Ogden fashion show! We are in need of excited folks to take part- photographer, videographer, bands, dj, hair stylist, makeup artist, accessory designer, models and volunteers! also after the show id love to have local vendors set up to sell their wares! there will be a very minimal fee for vendors but we plan on guaranteeing a huge turnout! So if your interested email indieogden@gmail.com or stop by tonight's meeting at urban chic 2262 Washington Boulevard Ogden, UT at 6PM! cocktails and snacks!

After the wonderful meeting stroll on over to mojos for Thursday open mic night!
Host: Sons and Daughters of Mojos. Free admission!$1 donation gets you a delicious coffee, tea or water!
Show starts at 8pm. Get here early to get a good spot! Slots go quick!

Or if your in the mood for coffee and mellow jams stop by grounds for coffee on Harrison for the spring music series. Today is Brett turner , With Guitar riffs that rival Tom Petty, Lyrical story telling reminiscent Sheryl Crow and Bob Dylan, and the ability to portray the rock and roll spirit of Mr. Johnny Cash himself, this talented one man band is inventing his own genre.

so get out there and enjoy the day! Did i mention its good to be back?

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Blogger Chelsi Archibald said on March 31, 2011

  Glad to have you back!

Blogger Trissta said on March 31, 2011

  OMG! I'm soooooo excited to hear about Urban Chic. I can't believe you scored a DVF!! I'm coming down ASAP to see it.

BTW, if you're interested, I'm an amateur photog. You can check out my blog www.trisstalyman.blogspot.com if you want, I'd LOVE to help out with the fashion show!!

-Trissta

Anonymous Anonymous said on April 01, 2011

  Hey, possibly this post is not on topic but in any event, I have been browsing about your site and it looks really neat. It is easy to see I am creating a new blog and I am struggling to make it look great, and supply excellent subject matter. I have learned a lot here and I look forward to additional updates and will be returning.
I also strongly recommend to watch Hop online, it's awesome movie, rating A+

Post a Comment

xoxo,
explore, create and have fun



Newer›  ‹Older

Search


About Me

My name is mikki and i am a mama, a crafter and a yelper. i love Ogden and you can often find me drinking ungodly amounts of coffee and chasing a toddler while wearing shiny pants. ... more





Follow Me

Indie Ogden on Facebook
Indie Ogden on Twitter
Indie Ogden on Wordpress
Indie Ogden on flavor
Indie Ogden on sloucher zine
Indie Ogden on Flickr
Indie Ogden on Tumblr



Ogden Events Calendar




Sponsor Indie Ogden

Want to promote your local business and support a local blog? ... more
HIRE ME!

Mikaela's Resume of Awesome!


Support our sponsors

live live



Friends of Indie Ogden

live live liv(e) live liv(e)








Credits




This blogskin is proudly brought to you by mikaela and Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Michelle miller for the banner. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved


Get an Indie Ogden banner
bloglovin.com See all »


Photobucket






See blogs and businesses for USA Blog Directory Yellow Pages for Ogden, Utah Entertainment
Resor Alanya Top Mommy Blogs - Visit Top Mommy Blogs to vote for my blog BlogCatalog

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

Follow my blog with bloglovin http://www.uscity.net/ Blog Giveaway Directory