Tuesday, December 28, 2010
BFF's at 12:43 PM




Best friends are the best-est and mine trumps them all. I'm so excited that my BFF robin is here visiting from Cali and I've bee showing her around town and having a blast. One interesting and hilarious thing i discovered about Ogden buses are their barf bags. nice!Day one was shopping until we literally dropped on historic 25Th , cooking an amazing meal with pasta we bought at Rovalis and ending with a tour of bars going to city club, Brewskis and Top shelf. Only one complaint the whole night- as a Californian she was NOT impressed with the alcohol content of the drinks and neither was I, seriously Utah....seriously. But, other than that it was a blast and so far day 2 is turning out to be a great one too. We nursed our aching bodies and lounged around in jammies to start. today our itinerary includes southern food until we bust, roller skating and heavy metal karaoke.


Oh and did anyone go sleddng on monday? I ran to the nearest hill and bombed down it until my face was numb. My advice don't get a running start unless your holding on properly and i am pretty sure my daughter is going to grow up to be a pro snow boarder. It was mad fun and i can not wait until there is more snow!



Since i am a bit distracted I'm just going to list events for the next couple days. I promise ill be back to normal once my bestie is home.

TODAY if your wanting something to do check out Brewskis heavy metal karaoke, Teazers Texas hold-em, arts n crafts camp at Eccles community arts center or ice skating!

TOMORROW-open mic night at brewskis, Ogden's indie film society meet up,slam jam at Mojos and my BFFs bon voyage party, underground music series featuring shaky trade at city club and a country dance at the union station.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Post a Comment
xoxo,
explore, create and have fun



Newer›  ‹Older

Search


About Me

My name is mikki and i am a mama, a crafter and a yelper. i love Ogden and you can often find me drinking ungodly amounts of coffee and chasing a toddler while wearing shiny pants. ... more





Follow Me

Indie Ogden on Facebook
Indie Ogden on Twitter
Indie Ogden on Wordpress
Indie Ogden on flavor
Indie Ogden on sloucher zine
Indie Ogden on Flickr
Indie Ogden on Tumblr



Ogden Events Calendar




Sponsor Indie Ogden

Want to promote your local business and support a local blog? ... more
HIRE ME!

Mikaela's Resume of Awesome!


Support our sponsors

live live



Friends of Indie Ogden

live live liv(e) live liv(e)








Credits




This blogskin is proudly brought to you by mikaela and Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Michelle miller for the banner. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved


Get an Indie Ogden banner
bloglovin.com See all »


Photobucket






See blogs and businesses for USA Blog Directory Yellow Pages for Ogden, Utah Entertainment
Resor Alanya Top Mommy Blogs - Visit Top Mommy Blogs to vote for my blog BlogCatalog

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

Follow my blog with bloglovin http://www.uscity.net/ Blog Giveaway Directory