Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Support Indie Ogden Utah at 11:11 AM


I love blogging! When i first started this it was a hobby i did a couple times a week but it soon escalated into a full blown job. I blog 7 days a week ( most weeks) keeping you updated with all of the amazing events, businesses and people here in Ogden, Utah! At a time when i was unsure what i would do in my new environment i created an opportunity for myself and i am so excited at how it has taken off! I am so grateful for all of my readers and fans, for all of you who have re-posted blog posts and shared it with your friends. And a big thank you for the amazing businesses that have sponsored me thus far: grounds for coffee- Harrison, vintage restaurant and tea room, cloud 9, hyper-x local media, borrowed earth emporium and Mojos!

As a stay at home mama to one amazing three year old i do not always have the funds to make it to events. If you attend a great show, event, restaurant or even stop in a store you adore and wanna talk about it send in a review! Reviews get people excited about attending events at local venues , create buzz about local bands and make people want to support local. So get writing!

If you have a Utah business and would love to sponsor Indie Ogden? Are you interested in promoting your local Ogden business? Indie Ogden can help you get the word out! Indie Ogden is all about supporting local! Visitors come to learn about all things hip to do, see and buy in Ogden. In the past month Indie Ogden has generated over 4,000 views a month on the blog, over 50,000 impressions on facebook and has over 2400 followers on twitter and it's climbing higher every day! I promise to link and share information about sponsors on all of indie Ogden's social media outlets. I am proud to accept and promote sponsors who are local to Ogden and to Utah. I love supporting independent LOCAL businesses and companies! I only promote businesses and products that I truly love and that fit within indie Ogden's buy local code of ethics! I'm very thankful for the support of my sponsors and readers.Indie Ogden has become something so much more than a blog to me, and i am happy to share it with you. CURRENT RATES: banner- $15/mo ( or equal trade) This price includes a local spotlight blog post featuring your business as well as regular mentions. Email indieogden@gmail.com for more info.


photo is my business card made my the lovely Trissta at living on the chic!

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment
xoxo,
explore, create and have fun



Newer›  ‹Older

Search


About Me

My name is mikki and i am a mama, a crafter and a yelper. i love Ogden and you can often find me drinking ungodly amounts of coffee and chasing a toddler while wearing shiny pants. ... more





Follow Me

Indie Ogden on Facebook
Indie Ogden on Twitter
Indie Ogden on Wordpress
Indie Ogden on flavor
Indie Ogden on sloucher zine
Indie Ogden on Flickr
Indie Ogden on Tumblr



Ogden Events Calendar




Sponsor Indie Ogden

Want to promote your local business and support a local blog? ... more
HIRE ME!

Mikaela's Resume of Awesome!


Support our sponsors

live live



Friends of Indie Ogden

live live liv(e) live liv(e)








Credits




This blogskin is proudly brought to you by mikaela and Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Michelle miller for the banner. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved


Get an Indie Ogden banner
bloglovin.com See all »


Photobucket






See blogs and businesses for USA Blog Directory Yellow Pages for Ogden, Utah Entertainment
Resor Alanya Top Mommy Blogs - Visit Top Mommy Blogs to vote for my blog BlogCatalog

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

Follow my blog with bloglovin http://www.uscity.net/ Blog Giveaway Directory