Friday, July 22, 2011
Ben lomond suites staycation contest at 11:04 AM

CONTEST!
Are you ready to win something awesome?!Indie Ogden Utah and Ben Lomond Suites have teamed up to bring you one FANTASTIC prize package! One lucky reader will win a "STAYCATION IN OGDEN"! This Prize includes an overnight stay for 2 in an executive suite at the historic ben lomond hotel the first friday of the month PLUS Tea for 2 at the Afternoon tea. Friday night you can check out my Calendar for the nights events before snuggling up in your beautiful executive suite. Saturday morning you can stroll across the street to the farmers market, enjoy the shops on 25th street and perhaps even venture to Taylor canyon for a hike. Who doesn't need a little R&R these days and what better way then a stay in one of the most beautiful hotels in Utah.

Each suite features a large bed chamber and sitting room with amazing views of either downtown Ogden or the mountains (or both if you are really lucky) . You can explore the hotel's crystal ballroom or dine in the McCools Restaurant. Breakfast is included with your stay at Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel and There is free wireless Internet as well. you can read all about the fascinating history of the Ben lomond hotel on wikipedia and on their website.

This prize package can be used any first Friday of the month until December! If you haven't experienced an afternoon tea you simply must! You can read about my delightful experience at the Ben Lomond Suites HERE.
So how can you win? Its easy Just follow these steps:
1-You MUST "like" Indie Ogden AND Ben lomond suites on facebook
2-Comment and tell me why you need a staycation at the suites.
A winner will be chosen Friday July 31st.
And if you would like to win 2 tickets to the Plug In Stereo, Weatherstar, Bird By Bird, Discourse and James Belliston show at Mojos Ogden august 9th just comment on https://www.facebook.com/indieogden saying why you love mojos! Check out UTAH INDIE SHOWS for more info on this concert and more!


Labels: , , , , , ,

Blogger Jenn_W said on July 22, 2011

  i like indie ogden and ben lomond suites and i should win, because my anniversary is coming up and i will probably be too poor to do anything.

Anonymous Julee said on July 22, 2011

  I "like" Indie Ogden and Ben Lomond Suites.

My anniversary is in August. I grew up on the bench in Ogden. I'm awesome. Those are just three reasons I'd love to win. I NEED to win because I am the mom to many and I could REALLY use a staycation! ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said on July 22, 2011

  I'd love to win because it sounds really fun and fun is just what I need as much as the air that I breathe! Olivia Peach x

Anonymous Jenny Shaw said on July 22, 2011

  okay, so i would love it if i could win this because i just adore everything about Ogden, Indie Ogden is one of my favorite recent discoveries and i am an unabashed anglophile. to be able to attend tea would just make my summer! =)

i am a poor, starving student & i cannot afford to go anywhere or do much of anything. Indie Ogden has helped open up a world of free, fun things & for that i am eternally grateful! <3

Anonymous Thauna said on July 22, 2011

  I would LOVE to win! I've stayed at the Ben Lomond once years ago and loved it. I don't get to come to Ogden enough (even though I'm only 40 minutes away) and I've been wanting to go to afternoon tea.

I like both pages on FB.

Blogger Harmony said on July 22, 2011

  This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Harmony said on July 22, 2011

  I am so proud to have you as a friend! You have brought so much life to Ogden and I'm sure we all agree you are absolutely amazing! I would love to win because I would enjoy absolutely every second! And I work hard to take care of my baby with a constant positive attitude. We all need a break once and awhile. It's too bad we can't ALL win!

July 22, 2011

Blogger Dharma and Shawnee said on July 22, 2011

  I we won I would either use the wonderful prize to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary that happens Aug 22. What a year it has been and a major celebration is in order. In one year we have moved, got married, had a baby, started new jobs, found a niche for ourselves in Ogden, and endured each others craziness.
OR
I would give the night to one of our sets of parents to be able to come and stay in Ogden and spend time with their new little grandson and enjoy the surprisingly amazing events and accommodations that Ogden has to offer.
Shawnee Sawyer

Blogger Liv said on July 22, 2011

  Liked and liked on FB!

This is an awesome giveaway. I've never stayed in the Ben Lomond hotel before. I'd use the staycation as a reward for surviving a week of throw up at my house!!

Blogger PirateHeather said on July 22, 2011

  After I got laid off two summers ago, I was unable to pay for insurance and to register my car, so I've been looking for a job by bus. So far I haven't been successful. My husband works overtime every week but we're barely able to make ends meet. We're currently saving up to pay our gas bill, it got turned off and we only get to shower about twice a month when we use a relative's bathroom. Hubby's birthday is next month, and of course we don't have any big plans. If I win I can treat him to a nice hot shower, a beautiful afternoon tea, and a much needed break from the stress!

Blogger Whitney said on July 22, 2011

  Omg! I would love, love, Love to win staycation! I'd like to win so I can have a nice weekend off from life to relax before the baby gets here in sept. I could rest my swollen feet! It would be great to spend some time with my man! I would like to stay at BL too cause I haven't ever had the chance and I love how beautiful that hotel is! Please choose me! ;)

Anonymous Danielle Smith said on July 26, 2011

  I need a staycation so much. I am 6 months pregnant, and just want some alone time with the husband. Away from family, pets, our dirt house, our dishes, neighbors, and lawn. Something always gets in the way. We need a staycation babymoon!

Blogger Audrey @ Tight Wad in Utah said on July 26, 2011

  Like you both on FB :)

We LOVE Ogden and I would love to take my hubs there for his birthday.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Anonymous Heather Norr Purdum said on July 27, 2011

  I like you both and would LOVE to win because I'm a single mom and never get out to do anything fun! I need some me time with friends.

Blogger Shelley said on July 28, 2011

  We could all use a relaxing staycation and what better place than surrounded by the beautiful Wasatch mountains in downtown Ogden. Sounds like a lovely break from the everyday. Good luck everyone!

Blogger JA said on July 29, 2011

  I would love a stay-cation because I dont have time for a va-cation :) I am intrigued by the Ben Lomond as well, what a gorgeous building.
Even if I dont win, I want to say thanks for all you do with your Blog and FB. My family and friends love to come and visit me in Ogden because I always know what is going on around town (thanks to you)and there is always something fun to do here. I hope to get out to a friend meeting event one of these times. Being newer to town, it is a bit hard to meet folks. Thanks again for your dedication to Ogden!
happeejackee at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

xoxo,
explore, create and have fun



Newer›  ‹Older

Search


About Me

My name is mikki and i am a mama, a crafter and a yelper. i love Ogden and you can often find me drinking ungodly amounts of coffee and chasing a toddler while wearing shiny pants. ... more





Follow Me

Indie Ogden on Facebook
Indie Ogden on Twitter
Indie Ogden on Wordpress
Indie Ogden on flavor
Indie Ogden on sloucher zine
Indie Ogden on Flickr
Indie Ogden on Tumblr



Ogden Events Calendar




Sponsor Indie Ogden

Want to promote your local business and support a local blog? ... more
HIRE ME!

Mikaela's Resume of Awesome!


Support our sponsors

live live



Friends of Indie Ogden

live live liv(e) live liv(e)








Credits




This blogskin is proudly brought to you by mikaela and Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Michelle miller for the banner. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved


Get an Indie Ogden banner
bloglovin.com See all »


Photobucket






See blogs and businesses for USA Blog Directory Yellow Pages for Ogden, Utah Entertainment
Resor Alanya Top Mommy Blogs - Visit Top Mommy Blogs to vote for my blog BlogCatalog

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.

Follow my blog with bloglovin http://www.uscity.net/ Blog Giveaway Directory